Milwaukee Appeal Lawyer

If you have been convicted of a crime, you have the right to appeal the charges. An appeal asks a court to review the original trial court’s decision in order to have a more favorable outcome for the defendant. To have your trial reviewed, your attorney must present a valid argument that legal errors occurred during the original proceedings. After reviewing the circumstances of your original trial, the appellate court has the opportunity to either affirm your charges or overrule them. The court may then decide to reverse the ruling, reduce the sentence, or order a new trial. The Milwaukee appeal lawyers of Hart Powell, S.C. are experienced in pursuing both state and federal appeals and will use whatever strategy necessary to aggressively fight for your rights.

The Milwaukee appeal lawyers of Hart Powell, S.C. have a thorough understanding of trial practice and procedure, making our attorneys your greatest advantage as you pursue an appeal. Our attorneys will examine every aspect of your original case, searching for any pertinent information to strengthen the argument for your appeal. At Hart Powell, S.C., we understand the affect that a conviction can have on your reputation, family, and career, and will work diligently to pursue the appeal that you deserve. For more information on the exceptional legal services that we provide, contact the Milwaukee Appeal attorneys of Hart Powell, S.C. by calling (414) 271-9595.