Milwaukee Criminal Defense Lawyers
The Milwaukee criminal defense attorneys of Kohler Hart Powell, SC, one of Wisconsin’s finest criminal defense law firms, are dedicated to representing clients who have been accused or charged in federal and state criminal matters. At Kohler Hart Powell, SC, our criminal defense attorneys are licensed to practice in various states before multiple federal, state, and appellate courts. When it comes to your defense, experience matters. Turn to the skilled criminal defense attorneys of Kohler Hart Powell, SC to provide you with exceptional legal representation as you face criminal charges.
The criminal defense attorneys of Kohler Hart Powell, SC understand that we are not only fighting for your rights, but also for the future of your family, job, and reputation. As such, the criminal defense lawyers of Kohler Hart Powell, SC will do everything in our power to ensure that your rights are protected, your interests are safeguarded, and your entitlement to a fair legal proceeding is maintained.
To learn more about the Milwaukee criminal lawyers of Kohler Hart Powell, SC and the services we provide, please take a moment to explore the website or call our Milwaukee office at (414) 271-9595.
A group of attorneys working together,
fighting for your rights.
Recent Results from Kohler Hart Powell, SC
- Homicide charges dismissed without trial. After an exhaustive investigation and months of litigation, Dan Sanders' relentless determination deconstructed the State's highly-publicized murder case... Details
- Stun Gun and Marijuana Possession Case Dismissed Based on Illegal Seizure. Milwaukee Police Officers approached client sitting in legally parked van... Details
- Prosecution of Marijuana Grow Operation Dropped. Police entered client's house without a warrant to conduct a welfare check. Details
- Court of Appeals Orders Sexual Assault Case Dismissed. Craig S. Powell convinced the Wisconsin Court of Appeals that the criminal complaint filed against his client was unconstitutional. Details
- No Criminal Charges to be Filed Against Milwaukee Bucks Star - Michael F. Hart represented Larry Sanders, center for the Milwaukee Bucks, regarding an altercation at a Milwaukee nightclub. Details
- Not Guilty in Child Sexual Assault - Michael F. Hart won an acquittal for his client in a Milwaukee County child sexual assault case. Details
- OWI-1st Reduced to Reckless Driving - Associate Geoffrey Misfeldt convinced the prosecutor to reduce OWI charge to reckless driving after demonstrating a number of proof problems. Details
- Negligent Boating Law Declared Unconstitutional - Client was charged with violating a rarely-used boating law after being involved in a boating accident.Details
- Kohler Hart Powell, SC Wins Appeal at Wisconsin Supreme Court - Client was charged with violating her professional duties. Geoffrey Misfeldt convinced a tribunal to dismiss the case on summary judgment grounds.Details
- Craig S. Powell Wins release for Client Found NGI In the Killing of Two Police Officers as a Teenager - In a highly-publicized and emotion-laden case, Craig S. Powell convinced a Waukesha County jury that his client could be safely released to the community. Details
- Craig S. Powell Wins Dismissal of Gun Charges for Client Based on Illegal Search - Craig Powell recently won a dismissal of gun charges against his client. The client was surrounded by police in a gas station parking lot based on a claim that the client's tail light was broken. Details